Register Now for Fall Protection – OSHA 3115
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for workplace safety
- Construction workers, foremen and managers
- Superintendents and engineers
- Safety professionals
This 3-day course provides an overview of the state-of-the art technology for fall protection and current OSHA requirements. Topics covered include the principles of fall protection, the components of fall arrest systems, the limitations of fall arrest equipment, and OSHA policies regarding fall protection.
*This course was previously known as OSHA #3110
- Identify various types of fall protection and their components
- Recognize fall hazards and identify abatement methods for fall hazards
- Define the proper use of fall protection equipment and personal fall arrest systems
- Select proper standards for citation purposed
- 29 CFR 1926 Subpart M
- Sample fall protection plans
- Consensus standards and summaries
- Fall hazard analysis
- Fall accidents and fatalities
- Litigation decisions
- Pre and post tests
Days: 3 – September 18 – 20, 2017
Times: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Credits: OTC CEUs: 2.3, ABIH CM: 3.01 Safety; BCSP COC Points: 2.3
You Must Enroll in Advance of the Class
Chabot-Las Positas Community College District