Who is CCBE?
Central California Builders Exchange has been serving Central California since 1903 and has over 500 members representing the entire spectrum of Central California’s construction industry. We currently process over 3,000 plans each year, from all over Central California, with that number climbing steadily. Because we cover such a large area, we are able to provide comprehensive services to members and plan providers.
What are a few things that come with my membership?
- ONLINE PLAN SERVICE –
The plan room offers real time access to project information including plans, specs and addenda. Our project room staff understands the needs of California’s construction industry. We work directly with project owners and design professionals to provide accurate information for all project stakeholders.
- GOLDEN STATE PLAN SERVICE –
The Golden State Plan Service (GSPS) is a partnership of all California Builders Exchanges committed to providing comprehensive and streamlined plan room services and other specific industry benefits to our collective members within our state’s increasingly complex and demanding business/regulatory climate.
- EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS –
We believe that education is the key to success. Safety knowledge and compliance is extremely critical in the construction industry. CCBE offers many opportunities to learn with seminars on topics such as Lien Law, Human Resources, and OSHA Compliance to name a few.
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION –
With our weekly and daily newsletters, members stay up to date on legal issues, bidding opportunities and awards as well events and other important industry information.
- ADVERTISING & MAKETING OPPORTUNITIES
- GROUP INSURANCE PROGRAMS
- SOCIAL FUNCTIONS
- SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OF MEMBERS AND MEMBER’S FAMILIES
- CCBE SAFTEY NET
- FREE NOTARY SERVICES
AND MUCH MORE!
What are my choices for levels of membership?
- Annual Membership
- Enjoy all that the exchange and Online Plan Service have to offer.
- News Only Membership
- Enjoy all that the Exchange and Online Plan Service have to offer, such as project details, bidders lists, project awards except plans and specs.
- Associate Membership
- For members who do not need to view project information, no plan room access.